GLINT resarchers will report on the latest results from the GLINT project in a dedicated session at ESMRMB 2019.
Join us at the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the ESMRMB on October 3, 2019, 16:10-17:40 in Room 4 for our session "Could Sugars Be Used as an Alternative to Contrast Agents? Insights from the GLINT project".
Could Sugars Be Used as an Alternative to Contrast Agents? Insights from the GLINT project
Thursday, October 3, 16:10-17:40
Moderators: Silvio Aime (University of Torino), Moritz Zaiss (Max Planck Society)
- Glucose as a contrast agent for MRI: the hopes, the hype and the facts (Dario Longo, University of Torino)
- GlucoCEST signal origin: controversies and spins (Afroditi Eleftheriou, University of Zurich)
- Sugars and mice: what can be learned from the use of glucose and analogues in animals (Michal Rivlin, Tel Aviv University)
- Translation to the clinics: "DOs and DON'Ts" (Mina Kim, University College London)
- Clinical usability: "Potential diagnostic benefits" (Tobias Lindig, University Hospital Tübingen)
- Wrap-up and future direction: A GLINT of hope? (Xavier Golay, University College London)